Friday, May 2, 2014

I am back

Hmm, yeah well sorry about the silence.
I've had a fantastic holiday break that included many of the things that I love:
beach, camping, holidays, time with my family, reading, beach, tenting (I LOVE the smell of our sleeping bags, and probably should pull them out sometimes in the middle of non-holiday season just to inhale them!), and ... time hanging out with people at a camp. I got to listen to people's stories, and maybe offer some wisdom or encouragement, and to help out, and fill gaps that needed filling, and just be with people. And you know what, people seemed to 'preciate it. and I remembered how much i LOVE that sort of stuff and how "me" it is to have a place where i do my bit and everyone else does their bits and together we marvel at God doing God's bit.
So it's not that i somehow lost it trans-Tasman (you make think it's silly that comes as a relief), it's just that there haven't been many places to put that particular me-ness into action. With others. So. I AM still that me; listening-Lynne, caring-Lynne, big-hearted,-loving-Lynne. Just a little underutilised at present. Which, frankly is ridiculous!
So, that is my I'm back rant.
More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment